We own three sites which are currently leased for operational purposed to independent Charities which can be explored below:
Bursledon Brickworks (1896-7) is a ten-acre site located off Swanwick Lane, Fareham which remained operational until 1974, following which HBPT took ownership in the early 1990’s. The site includes one of the few remaining Staffordshire Kilns.
Bursledon Windmill (1813-14) located on Providence Hill, includes machinery dating to 1769 and remains operational. HBPT took over the site for restoration back in the late 1970’s.
Whitchurch Silk Mill (1815) located within the town on the River Test and still operational today, providing the opportunity to train a new generation of Weavers. It come into the ownership of HBPT in 1985.